35mm 3d camera - Professional camera strap
- Range imaging is the name for a collection of techniques which are used to produce a 2D image showing the distance to points in a scene from a specific point, normally associated with some type of sensor device.
- The standard film gauge for films intended to be shown in cinemas. Depending on the film stock being used, 35mm film is capable of producing an image of sufficient detail to fill even a large cinema screen.
- 35 mm film is the basic film gauge most commonly used for chemical still photography (see 135 film) and motion pictures, and remains relatively unchanged since its introduction in 1892 by William Dickson and Thomas Edison, using film stock supplied by George Eastman.
- A small format film, with an image size of 24 x 36mm available in 12, 24 or 36 exposures. It is the most commonly used film size, but does not offer the quality of medium or large format, because this small negative must be enlarged quite a bit in the darkroom loosing it's clarity and sharpness.
Nishika N9000 35mm Quadrascopic 3D Lenticular Camera
Nishika N9000 35mm Quadrascopic 3D Lenticular Camera Model: N9000 SKU: 233877386M Manufacturer: NISHIKA Condition: New Create 3D pictures that will amaze your friends! The Nishika N9000 35 mm quadrascopic 3D lenticular camera is designed for capturing photos used for creating 3D lenticular prints. Unlike normal photo prints, 3D lenticular prints give a sense of real depth. Your subjects will appear as though they are actually there inside and behind the print. Background objects appear to actually be behind your main subject and in some cases (depending on the processing and type of photo taken) foreground objects actually appear to pop out of the print. The realism is astounding. No special glasses are required to view 3D lenticular prints. This N9000 is great for capturing those special moments in 3D such as weddings, birthdays and more. The N9000 is also useful for creating stereoscopic photos giving you a choice of three different levels of image depth. To capture an image in 3D, the camera takes four photos simultaneously from four different perspectives using a 35mm quadra lens system utilizing four identical lenses that are precisely aligned. The lenses have a fixed focal length and are focus free. 3D images are best when taken with focus free lenses because both near and far objects should always appear to be in focus for optimal 3D effects. This N9000's flash shoe accepts a standard flash such as the Nishika Twin Light 3010 (sold separately). The N9000 has a standard tripod mount on the base, and a built in hand trap. This package includes the camera, instruction manual, and updated instructions on where to process 3D lenticular prints. * Create 3D photos that will amaze your friends! * Built-in protective lens cover and hand trap * Standard flash shoe and tripod mount * Easy to use variable aperture for optimal exposure
This was a fun camera for as long as it was possible to get the film processed. The four lenses simultaneously took shots at slightly different angles, which were then layered to make prints that had a 3D effect.
The last time I used this camera was one particularly snowy and cold winter, when I drove out to Turkey Run State Park and spent the day taking scenery shots, particularly of the massive icicles that had formed on the cliffs and were various shades of pink, green and blue. I sent the film to the processor with great anticipation, and they lost it.
Nishika N8000 3D: Desert
Nishika N8000 3D 35mm camera
Expired 35mm film, one hour processing, home negative scanning.
35mm 3d camera
Long considered the ugly duckling of the consumer lenticular cameras, the Nishika is now in high regard as the most versatile of the breed, because the camera features three aperature settings, unlike other lenticular cameras, which are only point and shoot cameras.
And now as technology is making personal lenticular print making possible and affordable, there is a rush to get a camera or two before the price of a lenticular camera catches up with this new demand.
* Exclusive quadra lens system incorporates four precision-matched lenses to produce 3D prints that rival other 3 lens lenticular cameras.
* Uses standard 35mm color print film - ISO/ASA 200 for outdoors or 1600 for indoors.
* Built-in protective lens cover.
* Ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hands.
* Rotary film advance.
* Film counter.
* Standard flash shoe.
* Easy to use variable aperture for optimal exposure control.
* Film identification window.
* Very light weight compact design for maximum portability.
best canon professional camera
samsung camera two screens
speed camera detection devices
sbig ccd camera
precisionhd usb camera
cheap camera shop
camera stores cleveland ohio